Monday, December 29, 2014

I will do all within my power to end slavery within my lifetime.



Sign the Declaration with the Global Freedom Network:
United to end slavery.
Committed to the dignity and freedom that is the birthright of all humankind, Catholic, Anglican, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Jewish, and Orthodox leaders signed a Joint Declaration of Religious Leaders Against Modern Slavery at the Vatican on World Day for the Abolition of Slavery.
I will do all within my power to end slavery within my lifetime.
Each human being is a free person, whether girl, boy, woman or man and is destined to exist in equality and dignity, free forever.
Collectively we have the opportunity, awareness, wisdom, innovation and technology to achieve this human and moral imperative.
We can be the generation that ends slavery.
Cedric Prakash
India 29/12/2014

No comments: