Monday, November 12, 2012

HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL!!!!



"Lead, Kindly Light, amidst th'encircling gloom,

Lead Thou me on!

The night is dark, and I am far from home,
Lead Thou me on!
Keep Thou my feet; I do not ask to see
The distant scene; one step enough for me.”
An appropriate prayer by John Henry Cardinal Newman , for us TODAY, that we may see and be the LIGHT of TRUTH and JUSTICE , wherever we are.
Mahatma Gandhi had this prayer translated into Gujarati , ‘Premal Jyoti ‘ and had it sung  daily in his ashram  in Ahmedabad!
HAPPY DIWALI!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
LIGHT a LAMP& say a"NO" to firecrackers!
With our warm wishes,
Fr Cedric Prakash and ALL at
PRASHANT  
 A Centre for Human Rights,Justice and Peace
 Hill Nagar, Near Kamdhenu Hall,
 Drive-in Road, Ahmedabad - 380052,
 Gujarat, India
Phone :+91 79 27455913/66522333
Fax +91 79 27489018
Email
sjprashant@gmail.com
www.humanrightsindia.in


No comments: