Thursday, January 26, 2012

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY!!!


Four key aspects to reflect and ACT upon as we enter ANOTHER YEAR 
of the guiding Spirit and Principles which should bind ALL INDIANS:THE CONSTITUTION...
(1)What am I doing to ensure JUSTICE for ALL-very specially the poor and marginalised???
(2)Do I defend every dimension of LIBERTY for all citizens..or is it the prerogative of only a few??
(3)How do I treat others?Are they my EQUALS?Do I celebrate DIVERSITY?
(4)Who is my brother? my sister? Do I discriminate against someone who is not like me???What do I understand by FRATERNITY???..

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY!!!
--

PRASHANT 
-  A Centre for Human Rights, Justice and Peace
 
Street Address : (For COURIER)
Hill Nagar, Near Kamdhenu Hall, Drive-in Road, Ahmedabad - 380052, Gujarat, India
Postal Address (ONLY for ORDINARY MAIL):
 P B 4050, Navrangpura PO, Ahmedabad - 380 009, Gujarat, India
 
Phone : +91  79   27455913,  66522333
Fax : +91  79  27489018
Email: sjprashant@gmail.com
www.humanrightsindia.in

No comments: